NACCPhilly had a strong representation at this years Oslo Innovation Week. NACCPhilly board members Jorgen Flood, Michael Stewart, Erik Flood, and Bjorn Toni Bakken (previously on the board), all attended.
DNB NXT was the highlight of Oslo Innovation Week and the largest meeting place for investors and startups. With more than 1200 professionals from startups, venture capital, banking, and investment, in attendance for the full day of presentations. Notable topics from presentations during the event included the Blockchain, Impact Investing, AI, and Adoptive Innovation.
- The Blockchain
- Impact Investing
- “Investing in companies, organizations, and funds with the intention to generate a measurable, beneficial social or environmental impact alongside (or in lieu of) a financial return.”
- Adoptive Innovation vs Traditional Innovation
- Adoptive Innovation is generally large companies choosing startups to bring along with them along so the startup can piggy back off the larger company and the larger company has varying levesl of benefits depending on the relationship
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Amplified Intelligence
- The graph from the event (below) is a simplified introduction and does a great introduction of AI vs Amplified Intel.v
NACCPhilly board members in attendance (left to right) included Erik Flood, EF Business Development, Inc.; Jorgen Flood, JF Financials, Inc.; Michael Stewart, Peri & Stewart, LLC. and Bjorn Toni Bakken (previously on the board), Promessa.
Tags: Business Development, NACCPhilly, Oslo, Small Business Expo